- AdmiThe administrator of personal data contained on the Website is the company GRUPA BMB sp. z o. o. sp. k. placed in Katowice, Al. Wojciecha Korfantego 125 A, NIP 6342969977, REGON 384895479 hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- The website obtains information about Users entered in the forms based on their consent.
- The provided data is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to answer a given question.
The user who has entered the data in the form has the right to:
- access, modification, and deletion of personal data,
- processing restrictions and requests to stop processing your data at any time,
- withdrawal of consent at any time - withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out before its withdrawal,
- transferring data to another personal data administrator
- submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The personal data provided by the User in the form will be processed for a period not longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided and until the Administrator's legal, accounting, and tax obligations exist, and until any claims are time-barred. If consent has been given to the processing of personal data - until the consent is withdrawn.
- The administrator exercises due diligence to adequately secure the personal data provided, particularly against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- The provided personal data may be made available to entities with a legal basis resulting from legal provisions.
- The entities collecting and processing personal data on the website come mainly from Poland and the European Economic Area (EEA) countries. Some suppliers are based outside the EEA (e.g., Google Inc. is based in the USA and provides a website statistics service called Google Analytics). These entities are required to comply with the principles set out in the EU-US Privacy Shield program regarding the collection, use, and storage of personal data of European Union citizens (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 on the adequacy of protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield) and contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission.
Legal grounds related to the processing of personal data:
- The Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (uude);
- Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (PrTel);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC; (GDPR);
Any changes will be made available on the Website immediately.
- The website user should take care of the security of their devices that have access to the Internet. The device should have an anti-virus program with an up-to-date virus definition database, an up-to-date and secure version of the web browser, and a "firewall" enabled.
- Turning on anti-phishing filters (tools) in the web browser is recommended to check whether the displayed website is authentic and not intended for phishing, e.g., by impersonating an institution or a given economic entity.
- It is recommended to be careful when opening attachments or clicking links in e-mail messages that the User did not expect, e.g., from unknown senders. In case of doubt, it is worth contacting the sender, e.g., by phone.
- Files should only be downloaded from trusted locations. Installing software from unverified sources is highly risky.
- Using a home Wi-Fi network, a website user should set a secure and hard-to-break password to access the network. It is also recommended to use the highest possible standards of encryption of Wi-Fi wireless networks, which can be run on your equipment, e.g., WPA2.